Are you a savvy financial professional ready for an opportunity to make your mark? Are you a go-getter, not afraid to step up? Then we have a spot for you!
We have a newly created Assistant Controller role that offers you the opportunity to build your career, work with company Executives daily, and utilize a newly implemented cutting-edge accounting system. In this role, you will assist in preparing financial statements that follow accounting guidelines under the supervision of a controller. You will also be responsible for analyzing variances and preparing the monthly reconciliations as well as establishing and monitoring control systems with both prevent and detect controls.
An effective assistant controller has good knowledge of accounting principles. You must be organized and professional with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines;
- Manage journal entries and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing;
- Support most aspects of accounting management (tax forms, reporting etc.);
- Preparation of recurring and ad hoc analyses and information requests;
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices;
- Manage the preparation of budgets or forecasts including cash forecasting;
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit;
- Help in development of reports for management;
- Researching, analyzing, and resolving questions relating to financial transactions including revenues, expenses, and deferred revenue
- Proven experience as assistant controller (3-5 years’ experience) or other similar position;
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.);
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability;
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred;
- Professional certification (i.e… CPA) is a plus
We offer an outstanding salary/benefits/PTO package. We have an excellent work environment with plenty of room to grow!
Founded in 2008, PrizeLogic is the most trusted digital partner for results-driven promotions. Millions of consumers have participated in more than 5,000 promotions launched by PrizeLogic since inception. PrizeLogic’s in-house experts provide services ranging from technology and security to legal and fulfillment, ensuring efficient and timely execution while maintaining creative excellence. The Company consistently innovates in order to keep brands relevant in an evolving digital world. PrizeLogic is proudly overseen by its original C-level management team in partnership with North Carolina-based partner Pamlico Capital, which is focused on aiding in the company’s continued business growth and development. PrizeLogic offices are located in Southfield, MI (HQ), Scottsdale, AZ, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Assistant Controller” in the subject line. No phone calls please.