Drive new business development for PrizeLogic. Ideal candidate will be part hunter, part consultant and part strategist for our Northeastern prospects. Prospects consist of promotional agencies, traditional ad agencies, digital shops, and direct clients. Candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be passionate about digital marketing, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for prospecting a range of targets along the Northeastern states to open new doors to meet monthly sales targets
- Ability to consult with clients on promotional solutions based on business goals and objectives
- Create and present proposals; manage the sales process from proposal through sale and post-analysis
- Maintain working knowledge of online advertising research, products, industry trends, and competitive set
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in digital or marketing services
- A hunter mentality with a passion for closing a high volume of opportunities
- Ability to confidently understand and present complex solutions to high-level marketing executives
- Excellent organization, initiative, follow-up, and communication skills
- Self-confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a quick thinker
PrizeLogic is a leading interactive promotion agency that continues to define the promotions marketplace through innovation and cutting edge ideas regardless of the device you are using. PrizeLogic powers some of the largest and most secure promotions in the world. Our clients include Subway, Disney, Pepsi and many other Fortune 100 brands. In addition to our office in Glendale, we have offices in Detroit, Scottsdale, NY and Chicago. PL has been recognized in the Promo Top Shop list and in Inc. 500’s fastest growing company the last 4 years.
How to Apply:
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Director of Business Development” in the subject line. No phone calls please.