We’re seeking an Interactive Application Developer to join our team.
- An understanding of .NET controls is preferred.
- Visual Studio Experience is a plus.
- Experience with HTML 5 Canvas and CSS3 transitions and transforms are a plus.
- Should have 3-5 years of Interactive web experience.
- Very strong Photoshop and image optimizing skills.
- Cross Browser Compatibility Knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of HTML Email Standards and responsive e-mail templates.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage a front-end development team during a fast paced project build and QA cycle.
- Advanced experience with React, React libraries and Single Page Application (SPA) architecture.
- Advanced experience implementing SCSS for maintainability.
- Advanced experience building responsive layouts and content systems.
- Experience working with AJAX/XMLHttpRequest, Web API / REST / SOAP.
- Experience working with OAuth2 and 3rd party front-end authentication methods.
- Experience with node.js task runners (Grunt, gulp, bower).
- An understanding of Unit Testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) using Karma/Jasmine.
- Experience with Source Control, SVN/Git and collaborative.
Founded in 2008, PrizeLogic is the most trusted digital partner for results-driven promotions. Millions of consumers have participated in more than 5,000 promotions launched by PrizeLogic since inception. PrizeLogic’s in-house experts provide services ranging from technology and security to legal and fulfillment, ensuring efficient and timely execution while maintaining creative excellence. The Company consistently innovates in order to keep brands relevant in an evolving digital world. PrizeLogic is proudly overseen by its original C-level management team in partnership with North Carolina-based partner Pamlico Capital, which is focused on aiding in the company’s continued business growth and development. PrizeLogic offices are located in Southfield, MI (HQ), Scottsdale, AZ, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com and indicate “Application Developer” in the subject line. No phone calls please.