Want to help today’s biggest brands find better ways to connect with consumers? Join the team that’s changing the incentivized marketing game.
We are looking for a mobile app developer (iOS/Android) with 4+ years of experience who is self-directed and passionate about innovation and mobile technologies. You will have a leading role in the development of our client’s iOS and Android applications, implementing beautiful and immersive user interfaces, maintaining best engineering practices, and overseeing the entire development cycle to launch apps for some of the largest consumer brands in the world.
The position participates in the full software life cycle and will interface with project managers, solution architects, UX, development, and QA. Ideal candidates for this role will have several years of native mobile application development experience and are well versed in Swift, Android, Objective-C, and Apple & Google’s core libraries. Experience with C#/.NET and a willingness to dig into the full stack and help solve backend challenges is a plus.
You should be devoted to extraordinary UI. You dream of optimizing performance and believe that shipping products that deliver an exceptional user experience will define their success. You should have a knack for problem-solving, know the value of research, and collaborate well. Knowledge of the latest mobile technologies is required, and a passion for leading others and helping grow a team of talented mobile engineers would be preferred.
Salary is based upon experience. All candidates for this position must be willing to work on-site at our Scottsdale office.
- Shipped and supported mobile applications in the Google Play Store and/or Apple App Store
- 4+ years of experience in software programming.
- 3+ years working experience with IOS and/or Android native development environments (deep Objective-C and/or Java experience required, bonus if you have experience with Core Location and/or Play Services Location)
- Deep understanding of the iOS and/or Android lifecycles
- Strong familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines and/or Android Material Design Guidelines
- Experience writing mobile UI tests
- Full stack development experience (C#/.NET)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years solid work experience developing and shipping visually appealing mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. (point us to your apps on Google Play/App Store)
- Expert knowledge of Swift 3, Objective-C, REST, XML, and JSON, iOS SDK frameworks, Android
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Solid understanding and experience working with RESTful API with JSON (WebAPI)
- Solid understanding and experience working with of C# and .NET
- Experience with source control tools, preferably GIT and/or SVN
- Experience with SQL Server and SQLite
- Solid TDD and overall testing skills
- Great communication skills and self-starter
- Passion for helping and teaching fellow team members
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
How to Apply
If you feel you’d be a good fit, or just want to know more about us, please send your resume and links to app store apps if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Mobile App Developer” in the subject line. No phone calls please.