Want to help today’s biggest brands find better ways to connect with consumers? Join the team that’s changing the incentivized marketing game.
We are looking for a Developer with 5+ years of experience who will work closely with business development, information architecture, project management, creative, and account management to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of top-notch technical solutions. This position will work with the aforesaid team to develop and implement dynamic, data driven designs for new websites as well as existing websites built with Microsoft technologies.
The developer may be maintaining different versions of the code and, depending on the project, the position may require small and frequent functional releases. Other projects may require longer development periods where large releases are required.
The position participates in the full systems life cycle with solution design, development, implementation, and production support. Knowledge of latest web technologies is required and a passion for the web. Salary is based upon experience.
- Minimum three(3) years working experience with Microsoft .Net (MVC, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Experience in system analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Handling change requests and providing quick and efficient solutions.
- Analyzing business requirements and transforming them into technical design.
- Implement the design to develop and test the functional requirements.
- Source code maintenance.
- Administer development and production environments. This includes websites and databases.
- Provide effort estimates and prioritize tasks.
- Provide timely functional releases so as to meet fast changing business requirements.
- Assess risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
- Ability to receive direction and proactively resolve challenges and issues.
- Microsoft Certification is preferred but not required.
- OOA & OOD concepts
- Windows OS Environment
- Cross-browser and interface testing
- Sql Server performance tuning
- Source code control tools SVN, GIT
- Unit testing, integration testing
- Troubleshooting & debugging Internet technologies
- Quality assurance testing
- Utilizing or building Content Management Systems
- A plus but not required: IOS/Android/Windows 8 Metro mobile development, Powershell
- Create and maintain websites utilizing the technologies listed below.
- Multitask between regular task requests, small projects and work as a team on larger projects.
- Assist in conversion to newer technologies.
- Work with and testing in all popular web browsers including IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
Programs / Technologies Used:
- Development IDEs: Visual Studio 2013/2015
- Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL), DTS, SSIS
- 3rd Party Applications: Google Analytics, SiteFinity, Urchin
Founded in 2008, PrizeLogic is the most trusted digital partner for results-driven promotions. Millions of consumers have participated in more than 5,000 promotions launched by PrizeLogic since inception. PrizeLogic’s in-house experts provide services ranging from technology and security to legal and fulfillment, ensuring efficient and timely execution while maintaining creative excellence. The Company consistently innovates in order to keep brands relevant in an evolving digital world. PrizeLogic is proudly overseen by its original C-level management team in partnership with North Carolina-based partner Pamlico Capital, which is focused on aiding in the company’s continued business growth and development. PrizeLogic offices are located in Southfield, MI (HQ), Scottsdale, AZ, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA.
How To Apply
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “React Developer” in the subject line. No phone calls please.