We partner with leading Fortune 100 brands across all major categories to plan, create, develop and launch the biggest promotions on earth. We are looking for an office assistant in our Scottsdale, AZ location who wants to be a positive contributor to our dynamic, fast-moving and growing team.
Candidates must be excellent communicators in both written and verbal forms. Our ideal candidate will have a high level of organizational skills, be able to prioritize work, demonstrate their ability to work efficiently and show a willingness to make a contribution to the culture of the agency and teamwork.
- Performs bi-weekly inventory of break room supplies and places orders as needed
- Keeps the break room and supply areas fully stocked
- Provides support and back-up to the receptionist as needed
- Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen and its equipment, break room, stock rooms, supply cabinets and conference rooms
- Maintains break room equipment and machines on a daily and weekly basis
- Personable, friendly and professional
- Able to work independently
- Highly organized
- Strong time-management skills
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Hours per week: 15-20 as needed
- Part-Time Monday — Friday (would prefer afternoon)
How To Apply:
Ready to join one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing businesses in the U.S. for 6 years straight? Please email your resume and include a brief explanation of why you think you are the right person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “PT Office Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls please.